Monday, November 14, 2011

Manicure Monday

I have recently turned into a bit of a nail polish fanatic.  Earlier this year I decided to start eating healthier, which meant cutting back on my candy intake.  I have a major sweet tooth and candy was my biggest weakness.  So I decided anytime I had the urge to buy candy at the store, I would use the money to buy a bottle of nail polish instead.  I like to think of it as non-fattening candy for my nails :)  Well, I guess I used to buy a lot of candy, because I have a huge (and growing) nail polish collection.
So I think I’ll use Mondays to show off my nails!
Since it is autumn for another month, I'll show you guys some of the Fall 2011 polish I've acquired...

Here are three polishes from Zoya’s Smoke and Mirrors collection:
  Zara is an olive green with tiny gold fleck glitter.  It's so pretty, and I think it is my favorite polish of the fall.


Neeka is a grayish-blueish-purple with the same gold glitter as Zara.



And last, but not least, Jem is a gorgeous, dark, jewel-toned purple.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Meg-Meg, I think all of these are soooo
    Fab! They even make Grumpy think I'm closer to U
    For a short time you are just around the corner.
    I love my girl and miss you but this stuff makes me feel just a hug away.
    Love from us all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors and your nails look pretty!

    ReplyDelete