Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Please excuse the short post, I just got home from working for 11 hours and am pretty tired…

All I have to say today is that Michael Buble’s new Christmas album is AMAZING.  I had heard a lot of good things about it, but it really blew me away.  It sounds old fashioned and new at the same time.  He has that rat pack, crooner kind of voice so the songs sound classic.  And he finds quirky ways to update them so they sound fresh and new.

My favorite track is his take on the Bing Crosby/Andrews Sisters version of Jingle Bells.  It is just as fun as the original with a few surprises of its own.
If you only buy one Christmas album this year, it should be this one.  So go buy it.  Now!  :)

4 comments:

  1. ohh I'll have to get it, i needs me some new christmas tunes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Lee-You will LOVE it! Can't wait to be in Tejas for Christmas...I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought that album yesterday - love me some Buble!...very much like Harry Connick, Jr. I love reading your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Aunt Patty! You're right, he sounds a lot like Harry Connick Jr! Isn't it wonderful?

    ReplyDelete