Monday, November 21, 2011

Manicure Monday: OPI Touring America

My nail polish obsession really took off with OPI's Spring 2011 collection, because the theme was "Texas."  So I was really excited to see the Fall 2011 line, "Touring America."  Unfortunately, it turned out to be my least favorite of all the fall collections.  I only ended up buying three of the shades because they all seemed kind of boring to me...They're still great colors and apply really well, but I guess I just like bright, summery colors more than the muddled, earthy fall colors.

Anyway, here are the three I ended up with! 

A-Taupe the Space Needle
-an earthy-looking brown creme

Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window
-an army green creme (with a disgusting but funny name)

Road House Blues
-a dark (almost black in some lights) navy blue creme.
Definitely my favorite of the collection.

2 comments:

  1. Leave the blue in New York. Paint every other nail with the two camo colors. Get yourself home and we'll go hog hunting!
    ~guess who

    ReplyDelete