Monday, November 28, 2011

Manicure Monday: Essie Fall 2011

Today I have two polishes from Essie's Fall 2011 collection, and one random Essie color.  The first two are from Essie's fall handbag inspired collection.  The third is just a pretty polish from Essie's retail collection that came out earlier this year (Spring, I think).  I love all three of these polishes so much!  Essie's formula is perfect and these are all easy to apply.  Even though they're easy to apply, I still managed to do a sloppy job.  These are not the greatest pictures, so sorry about that.

This is Carry On.  It's a very basic dark purple creme, but still super pretty.  I took this picture after I had already been wearing it for a few days, so it looks pretty scuffed up.

Very Structured is a creme that lives somewhere between burnt orange and brown.  In real life it isn't as orangey as it seems in the picture...I like this one a lot.

Master Plan is a beige/gray that looks almost lavender in some lights.  I love it and have been wearing it all fall.  One of my favorite polishes ever!


2 comments: