Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sorry I didn't get to blog yesterday.  I spent most of the day getting ready to travel to Connecticut.  I left out of Grand Central station at 5pm and let me tell you, that place was a mad house!  And it's going to be a short one today, just wanted to say a little something about my Thanksgiving...

I am very blessed, because for the third year in a row Amber's family took me in for Thanksgiving.  We just finished eating, and I am stuffed.  Amber's mom went all out and I am in a delicious tryptophan coma.  

This year I have so much to be thankful for.  My family and friends are all happy and healthy, which is definitely the most important thing.  I am loving my life in the city, and feel like things are really starting to fall into place.  I am going to be in Texas in about 3 weeks, and that always makes me thankful :)  I have a job, a home, and plenty of food to eat.  Today I'm trying to think about all the people who aren't so fortunate.  Sometimes I don't realize how good I have it.

I hope you've all had a blessed year and a very happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment