Monday, December 5, 2011

Manicure Monday: OPI Muppet Collection

Yay, it's Manicure Monday again!  :)

I'm going to show you guys two polishes from OPI's Muppet-themed holiday 2011 collection.  I really like all of the muppet polishes, but ended up only getting my two favorite...and they are both amazing.  And I also have one lone polish from Nicole by OPI's glitter holiday 2011 collection.  I wanted to get more from that collection but can't seem to find them anywhere!  I finally found this little guy sitting all alone on the shelf at a Target in Connecticut. 

Here they are!

This is Excuse Moi!, named after Miss Piggy, of course!  It's a bubblegum pink sheer-ish base, loaded with multicolored glitter.  This picture does not do it justice.  It is so amazing in person.

Warm and Fozzie is named for Fozzie Bear (obviously).  It is a coppery brown foil finish, with some pink and green shimmer (if you look really close).


And this is Snow-Man of My Dreams, the lone Nicole by OPI polish.  It's sort of like the blue version of Excuse Moi! except the glitter is a little smaller.  It's a sheer blue base with blue and multicolored glitter.  Super fun and wintery!

3 comments:

  1. You have every color know to man. How is anyone supposed to get you some polish for Christmas?
    Love you, GM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scary thing is that this is just the tip of the iceberg :) You can never have too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Manicure Monday I was only thinking of what I
    might ask you to get me for Christmas that could
    only be found in New York.
    Hummm?
    Grumpy

    ReplyDelete