Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dennis Quaid on The Ellen Show

Sometimes in the evenings instead of being productive, Amber likes to distract me by making me go to her room to watch YouTube clips from The Ellen DeGeneres Show.  Apparently Ellen likes to set up hidden cameras and send out celebrities who don't mind making fools of themselves.  There are some pretty hilarious clips, but this one is ridiculously amazing.  I know this is completely random and has absolutely nothing to do with my life...or New York...but this is too funny not to share.

Just try to watch this without smiling.

4 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog! Glad you are enjoying New York!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that episode I can remember laughing out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethany- Thanks so much! I'm having a lot of fun :) Hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia- Seriously, I laugh every time I watch it. He's so good!

    ReplyDelete