Monday, February 6, 2012

Manicure Monday: OPI Nicki Minaj Collection

I'm not a big fan of Nicki Minaj and her music...but I'm loving her collection for OPI :)  I only bought my three favorite colors, and here they are!

This is "Fly" a lovely, bright teal.  This picture doesn't show the color exactly right...in real life this polish has a bit more green and is more of a true teal.

This is "Fly" with one coat of "Save Me" on top.  I am so in love with "Save Me."  It's a beautiful small silver glitter filled with blue and holographic bar glitter.

Here's two coats of "Save Me" by itself on my thumb.  I am loving the bar glitter.  It's like a confetti party explosion :)

And last, this is "Metallic For Life."  It's a light black/gray jelly packed with small, medium, and large hexagonal glitter.  It's so pretty on and I think it looks more speckled than glittery.  I'm torn about this one.  It's beautiful but horrible to apply!  It was super thick and I had a really hard time spreading it evenly across my nails.  And then huge pieces chipped off just a few hours after I painted them.  And I had a good top coat on and everything...Still, it's so gorgeous that I think it's worth the problems.


I really like this collection.  I still can't decide if I want to go buy all the other shades...I'm leaning toward yes.  :)


2 comments:

  1. megan, we are living parallel lives. i am not a nicki minaj fan but i am wearing "fly" right now and I AM OBSESSED WITH IT. i also bought "save me" and can't wait to try it out. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically we're the same person... :) Why is nail polish so addictive?!

    ReplyDelete